Afrodita | Body soufflé & Salt peeling

by - Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I haven't tried out a lot of products from Afrodita Cosmetics 100% SPA line, I only tried 100% SPA Body butter and I love it. The butter has the perfect formulation - it's not too heavy on my skin, it absorbs quickly, but it has a rich formula. I can see the difference in my skin when I'm using it. Today I wanna talk about two new products in the line - Body souffle and Salt peeling. These two products contain the combination of argan oil and lavender essential oil. 


Afrodita 100% SPA Body soufflé



This is one of the best body care products I've ever used. The formulation of the souffle is perfect. It has a fluffy texture and you can distribute it easily. My skin immediately feels more hydrated, smoother and silkier. The soufflé absorbs quickly, but leaves skin hydrated for the next couple of days. I especially love using it on my legs after shaving, it gives necessary hydration and care to the irritated skin. This soufflé is more than just a great body moisturizer, it also has anti-stress properties. Because of the lavender essential oil, it relaxes not only my body but my mind also. I recommend it to anyone. I've been really enjoying using it and I'm going to repurchase it. 

Afrodita 100% SPA  Salt Peeling


This peeling should gently remove dead skin and provide detoxification and regeneration. When I first opened it, I noticed a great and powerful lavender scent. It immediately relaxed me and put me in a good mood. I felt really disappointed when I first used it. The salt was really hard to control with my hands, it fell everywhere. I didn't get that feeling of nicely exfoliated skin. Then I read on Celebren Beauty blog that this peeling could be used as a foot bath so I gave it a go and I was really happy with the results. It relaxed my tired feet and softened my skin, because of the argan oil. I'm going to continue to use it for that purpose, but I'm not going to repurchase it.

You can find out more about Afrodita Cosmetics 100% SPA line --> here

*PR products 


Have you tried these two products? Do you love Kozmetika Afrodita 100% SPA line?


Thanks for reading!! 

Ivana <3 <3

You May Also Like

0 comments