Three favourite products from Catrice

by - Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Catrice is one of my favourite drugstore brands. I love the fact that it's an affordable brand, but the quality of the products is decent. The packaging of the products is also nice and minimalistic and that's another reason why it looks more expensive than it is. Today I wanna talk about my three favourite product from Catrice. I use them almost every day and they became essential in my makeup bag. The quality of these products is amazing and I'm gonna continue to repurchase them. 


Glam & Doll Sculpt & Volume mascara


This mascara is so nice and easy to use. I don't skip using it even in the morning when my eyes are still tired and sleepy. It's easy to define each individual lash with it and it's super pigmented. It comes in only one shade - 010 Black. It curls lashes really nicely and it makes them look super black. That's the reason why I look more awake when I'm wearing it. I think that this mascara is perfect for any occasion. It's essential for a natural look, but also for more dramatic looks. Your eyelashes will pop. 

Liquid liner 


This is my all-time favourite liquid liner. I'm not sure how many times I repurchased it. It simply works the best for me and I always feel confident while I'm applying it and wearing it. It's super pigmented. It has a true black colour, but it's not messy or too heavy on the eyes. The reason why it's easy to use is an innovative fine felt-tip. You can easily create a nice and a pigmented line on your eyes. It doesn't smudge, but it's easy to remove with a quality makeup remover.

Eye brow stylist
+

I've been using this eyebrow pencil for almost five years now since I started to write this blog. That says enough how much I trust this product. One of the main reasons why I've been using it for so long is that it fills up my eyebrows nicely and keep them natural at the same time. My eyebrows always look natural and sorted. This pencil is so easy and simple to apply. I only have problems with using it in winter time - the texture of the pencil can be a little harder because of low temperatures. I'm having the shade Brow-N-Eyed Peas and it's the perfect, simple brown shade with the cool undertone. It fits perfectly the natural colour of my eyebrows. The pencil comes with a professional brush that helps to apply the texture of the pencil for a natural finish. My eyebrows are always ready to see the world with this pencil.



What are your favourite product/products from Catrice?


Thanks for reading!

Ivana <3 <3

You May Also Like

0 comments