Eylure & Fleur de Force | Brow Define & Brow Tamer

by - Saturday, September 08, 2018

Eyebrows have become such an important part of beauty routine for most women, including me. I thought that a good base and a mascara are something that I can't leave my house without. Lately, I realized that filled up and nicely shaped eyebrows are that one thing I'll do when I don't have time to do anything else with my face, or when I'm too sleepy. Eyebrows are the frame of the face, and sometimes it is enough to look put together just with one eyebrow product (or sometimes more). 
Today I'm going to review two eyebrow products from famous beauty blogger and YouTuber - Fleur de Force. I picked up Brow Define, because I was desperately in need for a new eyebrow pencil, and I wanted to try something different at the same time. Then, I saw also a Brow Tamer and decided to give it a go, because I want to start to play more with eyebrow products. 


Fleur de Force Brow Define


At first, this eyebrow product looks like an ordinary eyebrow pencil, but the thing that makes this pencil unique is that it is dual ended. You get a lighter tone and a darker tone. You can choose whatever the tone you like depending on the intensity of your eye look. You can go darker in the evening, but stay natural in the day. But what I like to do and what is suggested on the packaging is that I use lighter tone at the start of the brow and darker tone towards the end until these two tones connect and blend together. That way I get the perfect shade on my eyebrows. They look define, but still very natural.


I like the fact that the pencil is super slim, so it imitates natural hair really nicely. It's very easy to apply and the formula is smooth because it is enriched with coconut oil. On the other hand, the formula is enough hard, so it doesn't break during application. So far I'm really happy with the application process and the results.
What I also want to mention is that this pencil is long-lasting. I'm at work for eight hours and my eyebrows look the same as they do in the morning.
I'm so happy that I found a good eye pencil/eye crayon that is easy and comfortable to use, but at the same time gives amazing results. It has become an essential in my beauty routine and in my makeup bag. 

Fleur de Force Brow Tamer 


I bought this product in case I need more definition on my eyebrows or stronger eyebrow colour. Also, I was curious how this eyebrow product works and the results it gives. This product is also double ended - it comes with a clear gel and a tinted gel. "The clear gel will tame and set your brows, keeping them in place all day without looking shiny. The tinted gel helps to add natural colour and depth, for bolder brows."


I use the clear gel as a second step in sorting my eyebrows. After I filled up my eyebrows with Brow Define eye pencil, I use this gel to brush them and to distribute pigment evenly so that they look even more natural. Also, this gel helps to keep them in place. I feel confident throughout the day because I know that they look decent. I really like the brush that comes with this gel. It's very precise and I really like how it distributes the pigment and it fixes some critical spots. I'm going to continue to use this clear gel alongside with an eye pencil.


On the other hand, I'm not a fan of this tinted gel. I was planning to use it when I want some extra pigmentation on my eyebrows and when I want a bolder eyebrow look, but this product didn't work for me. I found that the distribution of the gel is not equal, so I end up with too much pigment on some parts of the eyebrow. Even when I brush through with clean gel the result is even worse and my eyebrows look too watery. I think that the brush that comes with this gel is too small, I would much prefer that it comes in a bigger size, like the one that comes with the clean gel. Because it is too small it holds too much product that ends up on the eyebrows.

What are your favourite eyebrow product/products?


Thanks for reading!!

Ivana <3 <3 

You May Also Like

0 comments